NOTE: This just in from our friends at GenealogyForum.org. All inquiries should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2006 7:15 PM
Subject: Open House Genealogy Conference at Genealogyforum.org
Online Genealogy Conference
October 1-31, 2006
GenealogyForum.org is proud to announce it's second annual online Genealogy Conference during Family History Month. The conference will run from October 1st to Oct 31st 2006 during the hours of 8pm to 11pm EST. All events will be held in the chat rooms at www.genealogyforum.org
This years conference will provide something for all genealogists from beginner to advanced. We will be holding informative genealogy lectures. Our knowledgeable staff will be on hand to answer your genealogy questions.
Other events include research parties where we do genealogy research for you on that day and genealogy quizzes where you can test your knowledge against the staff. We're especially honored to welcome these special guests:
• Paul Heinegg~Author of African American History
• Katherine Borges~DNA Genealogy Project Coordinator
• Whitney Ransom~Representative of worldvitalrecords.com
• David Rencher~ Irish Genealogy Researcher
• Halvor Moorshead~Editor of Internet Genealogy Magazine
• Randy Seaver~Creator of GeneaMusings Blog
• Judy Barker & Roberta Sullivan~Newfoundland Genealogy
• Dale Castle~Remember When Columnist
• Peggy Hill~Daughters of the American Revolution
Please check our website for a complete listing of events! You'll schedule of events at:
GenealogyForum.org Open House and On Line Genealogy Conference
NOTE: This is due to change so check back later to make sure what you are interested in is still being presented.
Come in and join the fun! Everyone is welcome and all events are free!