DearREADERS & LISTENERS,
New things are happening all this time in the world of genealogy research. Today’s DearMYRTLE’s Family History Hour genealogy podcast reflects some of those changes.
Listen to the podcast with your computer or download it automatically via iTunes.
http://podcasts.DearMYRTLE.com has the complete list of current podcasts.
TOPICS & GUESTS THIS WEEK:
- “Five important things about MAPS for genealogy” with Holly Hansen, President, MyAncestorsFound.com
- “Look at microfilm online at FamilySearch TODAY” MightyMouse Segment
- “Update for Personal Historian” with Michael Booth, software developer PersonalHistorian.com
LINKS WE MENTION:
- AniMap old maps software extraordinaire
- Map Guide to US Federal Census Records Thorndale & Dollarhide
- MyAncestorsFound.com GenTeacher CDs
- Northern Utah Genealogy & Family Heritage Jamboree (Ogden, Utah)
- DearMYRTLE’s Blog
- FamilySearchLabs Blog
- FamilySearch Record Search pilot program
- Personal Historian
- RootsMagic (genealogy management software)
Happy family tree climbing!
Your friend in genealogy.
(c) 2007 Pat Richley All Rights Reserved.