Accessible Archives' Content Now Online at WorldVitalRecords.com
View important collection of 18th and 19th century periodicals now.
Last month WorldVitalRecords.com announced its partnership with Accessible Archives. This week, WorldVitalRecords.com is pleased to announce that Accessible Archives' content is now online and free to access until August 1, 2007.
“We are very pleased to be working with World Vital Records getting our material to the masses on a global scale,” said Rob Nagy, President, CEO, Accessible Archives.
Click here to access the WorldVitalRecords.com database page. Then click on Search Accessible Archives.
Some of the collections that will be available at WorldVitalRecords.com from Accessible Archives will be:
- American County Histories to 1900
- The Liberator (1831-1865)
- The Civil War: A Newspaper Perspective
- The Pennsylvania Genealogical Catalogue Chester County (1809-1870)
- The Pennsylvania Gazette (1728-1800)
- African-American Newspapers: The 19th Century
- Godey`s Lady's Book (1830-1885).
Accessible Archives’ databases contain more than 600 million words, and they are growing at a rate of 1-2 million words each month. The databases will be updated at Accessible Archives, as well as to WorldVitalRecords.com as they occur.