Ol' Myrt has previously participated in a learning experience provided by FamilyHistoryLiveOnline.com and recently wrote about the upcoming Online Family History Fair 28 July 2007. Today I received the link to the “content” which will allow attendees to see what’s happening on the marker board screen in addition to hearing the presentation by the following speakers:
8:00 AM Welcome - Moderator, Gena Philibert Ortega
8:10 AM Jonathan Walker: "Using Catholic Records"
8:45 AM Generation Maps
9:00 AM Gena Philibert Ortega: "Needle in the Haystack: Finding Female Ancestors"
9:45 AM BREAK
10:00 AM Peter Barrie: "A Transatlantic Case Study"
10:45 AM BREAK
11:00 AM Barry Ewell: "Effectively Tapping into Local, County, and Historical Societies"
12:00 PM Discussion and break for lunch
Welcome - Moderator, Gena Philibert Ortega
1:05 PM Barry Ewell: "Effective Strategies for Researching Newspapers"
2:00 PM Closing - Moderator, Gena Philibert Ortega
2:05 PM Genealogy Jam
From: email@example.comDO NOT use the content code to log in to the session, DO follow these instructions:
If you plan to attend the Family History Fair on July 28, you must first download content or you will not be able to log in. (We recommend you download the content the day before the fair.)
- Open the ReGL viewer (if you have not yet installed the viewer, go
and follow the instructions)
- Click on the “UPDATE REGL” button
- Click on the “UPDATE CONTENT” button
- Type in the field : fhlo.gen1 then click next
- Click on “Install”, this will install the content
Family History Live Online
- Open the ReGL Viewer.
- Click on the “CLICK TO LOG ON” button
- Click the “JOIN A SESSION” button
- Type in your name
- Enter the session code: fhlo.fair This is the log on code.
- Click the “LOG IN” button
Happy family tree climbing!
Your friend in genealogy.