A big thanks to Mark Tucker of ThinkGenealogy, who honored many of us in his blog posting earlier this month, which reads in part:
I think this fellow Mark is a thinking man’s genealogist. Ol' Myrt here wants to spend time talking with him personally about innovation and communication in the world of genealogy. Get him together in a room with Paul Allen, Dick Eastman, Beau Sharbrough; then throw in a few CGs & AGs and – wow! What we could dream up!
“Some of the best resources for learning about genealogy are blogs and
podcasts. Here are my picks for the Top 10 Genealogy Blogs and Podcasts of 2007:
- Eastman’s Online Genealogy Newsletter - Dick Eastman
- The Genealogy Guys Podcast - George G. Morgan & Drew Smith
- Genealogy Gems Podcast - Lisa Louise Cooke
- DearMYRTLE’s Family History Hour - Pat Richley
- Family Roots Radio Genealogy Hour - Kory L. Meyerink
- The Genealogue - Chris Dunham
- Genealogy Blog - Joe Edmon, Leland Meitzler, et. al.
- Along Those Lines - George G. Morgan
- Genea-Musings - Randy Seaver
- The Genealogy Tech Podcast - Bill Puller”
Please take the time to add your comments to Mark’s posting What Do You Wish Genealogy Software Did?
Happy family tree climbing!
Your friend in genealogy.
© 2008 Pat Richley All Rights Reserved.