The 6th annual Legacy Genealogy Cruise, to be held September 5-17, 2009, will leave Barcelona and will sail to Rome, Naples/Pompeii/Capri Italy, Dubrovnik Croatia, Venice Italy, Katakolon Greece, Piraeus/Athens Greece, Ephesus Izmir Turkey, and Istanbul Turkey.
Genealogy Classes at Sea
Join the Legacy Family Tree experts for some of the best classes we have ever had. In addition to classes on using Legacy, learn about other genealogy technology. Here are the scheduled classes:
- Mapping Your Ancestors. Learn how to use Legacy's mapping, the Map My Family Tree software, AniMap, and other mapping software. Also learn the secrets of Legacy's geo-location database, cleaning up your places, and much more.
- Become a Smarter Researcher Through Technology. In addition to exploring Legacy's Research Guidance features, learn about the latest technologies to help you in your research including GenSmarts, wikis, blogs, podcasts and more.
- Timelines. Learn everything about using Legacy's Chronology View - entering events correctly, using the historical timelines, etc.
- Legacy: Just for Beginners. Learn the very basics of using Legacy for your genealogy. Learn how Legacy can help guide your research. Questions/answers.
- Sources made simple, standard, and powerful using Legacy 7's new SourceWriter. Learn how to easily enter your sources using industry standards. No expertise required.
- Creating Reports, Sharing Electronically, and Web Publishing Options. Learn how to create simple reports, a complete book, or an amazing wall chart. This class will teach about the various report options, how to print reports in other media such as RTF, HTML, and how to easily share the reports with others using email. Also learn the ins and outs of simple web publishing.
- Searching and Tagging Made Easy. Learn how to quickly and easily find and retrieve anything in your family file. Learn how to create custom reports. Learn "what-in-the-world-is-tagging?" and why it is such a valuable research tool.
- Working With Digital Pictures. Learn all of the "before-digitizing-your-pictures" rules, the ins/outs to using pictures in Legacy, and organizing your digital photo collections.
- Insider's Guide to Legacy: Tips & Tricks. Learn about the little-known tricks and features that makes Legacy so powerful and fun to use.
- Q/A with the Legacy Developers. This is your chance to "interrogate" the Legacy development team. These sessions usually produce the best ideas for future Legacy releases.
- Also other Q/A sessions dedicated to beginners and intermediate/advanced questions.
For additional information about the cruise see:
Legacy News: 6th Annual Legacy Family Tree Cruise
To reserve a cabin, or ask questions, contact our travel agency, AA Travel Time, at 1-888-505-6997 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.