Ten New English Databases From Anguline Research Archives 12 Feb 2009)
This week's major collection includes ten new databases from Anguline Research Archives (ARA). The databases include court, land, and probate records, genealogy guides, census and voter lists, birth marriage and death records, religious records, and directories and lists. The content is from the United Kingdom, particularly from England.
- Court Rolls of the Honor of Clitheroe in the County of Lancaster, Volume 1 Transcripts of the Manor Court Rolls for the period 1377 - 1567. Also includes a list of the tenants and freeholders in 1443 and a list of the names of jurors for the period 1523 - 1567.
- The International Genealogical Dictionary This is a directory of research interests submitted by genealogists from Great Britain, Ireland, America, Germany and other countries.
- Cenotaphs in the Wakefield Area Transcripts and photographs of 76 war memorials in the West Yorkshire city of Wakefield and its surrounding towns and villages.
- The Northern Genealogist, January 1895 Contains manor rolls, marriage bonds, indexes of wills, parish registers, genealogical notes from Durham and more.
- List of the Roman Catholics in the County of York 1604 Taken from the original manuscripts held in the Bodleian Library, with additional genealogical notes, this listing of Roman Catholic Recusants and Noncommunicants covers towns and villages all across Yorkshire.
- Registra Antiqua de Caerwent, 1568 - 1812 In Comitatu Monumethensi. Text in English. Transcribed from the original register books and edited by Bradney, to which is added a short account of the parishes and vicars.
- The Eton Register: Continuation of Stapplton's Eton School Lists, 1893 - 1899 Contains list of provosts, fellows, masters, assistant masters, and more.
- The Registers of the Cathedral Church of Rochester, 1657 - 1837
- The Roffensian Register, Containing the Names of all Members of the School, 1835 - 1920 The Register of the King's School, Rochester, Kent.
About Anguline Research Archives (ARA)
ARA was founded by Guy Etchells and Angela Petyt B.A. (hons.). ARA is an organization dedicated to offering rare books on CD at an affordable price. It caters to both local history and family history researchers. ARA is located in Ossett, England.