Thanks to encouragement from Dick Eastman, Schelly Talalay Dardashti and Jasia, Ol' Myrt here has added a NEW podcast element to her daily genealogy columns. Nope, I'm not reading them, so you won't recognize the voice over.
Thanks to new technology the folks at odiogo.com, one can elect to go directly to: http://blog.DearMYRTLE.com and click "Listen Now" instead of reading my DearMYRTLE blog entries.
Alternately you may send the audio feed of DearMYRTLE's blog to your iTunes, Juice, Zune or your favorite web reader service such as provided by MyYahoo, Netvibes, Google, MyMSN, Newsgator or myAOL. You can also share the audio log entry from this same place to Facebook, Del.icio.us, Digg or Technorati.
RECENT BLOG ENTRIES
If you'd like to read MORE DearMYRTLE blogs, see:
From the Internet-Genealogy Blog
- Dating & More Dating Old Photographs
- SCOOP: Recession-Proof Your Research
- African American and American Indian Patriots in the Revolutionary War
- 20-Mule Teams of Death Valley
- Chinese-Canadian Resources
- SL: NGS Conference doings
- Questions & Ancestors
- GenClass: May & June 2009 offerings
- Electronic safety deposit box
- Coordinating family activities and research
If you are a Twitter fan, you may follow DearMYRTLE there as well.
Happy family tree climbing!
Your friend in genealogy.
DearMYRTLE’s Family History Hour
Family History Expos Genealogy Podcasts
DearMYRTLE's Facebook® Group Message Board
© 2009 Pat Richley All Rights Reserved.
This and previous blog entries are fully searchable by going to http://blog.dearmyrtle.com. Myrt welcomes queries and research challenges, but regrets she is unable to answer each personally.