4 Aug 2009
We've just digitized millions of historical newspaper articles, obituaries and documents to help you make more exciting discoveries about your ancestors.
The latest additions to GenealogyBank provide access to new family history information from 34 states and more than 89 newspapers, including:
- Frothingham's Long Island Herald (NY)
- Cincinnatti Volksfruend (OH)
- Fredonian (OH)
- Aurora General Advertisier (PA)
- Public Ledger (PA)
And Many More!
With over two million records added each month, there's always new information on your ancestors just waiting to be discovered.
GenealogyBank now has over 298 million family history records—an estimated 1 billion names found in:
- Historical Newspapers (1690-1980) More than 186 million articles from 2,600 titles – updated monthly
- Obituaries & Death Records (1690-Current) Over 130 million obits and death records – updated daily
- Historical Books (1801-1900) Over 11,700 items – updated monthly
- Historical Documents (1789-1980) More than 241,000 military reports, lists and government documents
- SSDI (1937-Current) More than 84 million death records – only site updated weekly
Now, for a limited time, annual memberships are at their most affordable—only $48.95. That's only $4.08 per month! Subscribe before August 14th and save 30% off the regular rate of $69.95.