In thinking about my maternal grandmother's funeral card for our current case study, how would you best cite it as a source? Consider that:
- You are writing about this in an email to another researcher.
- You obtained the scanned image of the original in my possession.
- I am Frances' granddaughter, Pat (Player) Richley-Erickson.
Be sure to answer the following:
- How would you describe it?
- What can you tell about Frances from the information provided?
- What is missing?
- Which additional records might this lead you to review?
Write to Ol' Myrt, and give me your suggestions. This time, the randomly-awarded prize is 4 (count 'em four!) 512MG flash drives courtesy of our friends at Ages-Online.com. Send replies to Myrt@DearMYRTLE.com .
If I work this right, I might get some assistance in my research. [Very big grin!]
Your friend in genealogy.