For once, some GREAT news! Now that the 2010 Olympics have concluded, NBC is offering a new line-up of several great television series including the much-anticipated Who Do You Think You Are? Perhaps you caught some of the great ads during the last month.
NOW is the time to make your broadcast wishes known.
- Set your DVR or TIVO to record the seven, weekly, Friday night broadcasts, beginning 5 March 2010 at 8pm Eastern, 7 Central.
- Share Who Do You Think You Are video clips with friends and family via email, Facebook & Twitter.
- Make a posting under each online video clip you view, telling NBC how you feel about this type of broadcast content.
- Stock up on munchies for your family get-together on Friday to view Episode #1. This could be the start of periodic get-togethers to share old-time family history stories and pictures.
- Finally learn how to tweet (using Twitter.com) so you can post reactions during the show. NBC marketing people will be monitoring Twitter, Facebook & other social media for your reactions. They won't be able to pick up on your feedback if it is in a private email to your family or friends.
- If you have a blog (genea-blog or not), make a posting spreading the word about Who Do You Think You Are?
Happy family tree climbing!
Your friend in genealogy.