Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy
Registration opens June 10th
Get in on the ground floor. Registration for the 2011 Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy opens at 9 AM MST Thursday, June 10, 2010 online at www.infouga.org. Some of the country’s best genealogical educators are gathering to help you gain expertise in a flash with small class sizes and hands-on research. Whether you are a beginner or are looking for advanced skills, you can’t afford to miss this wonderful opportunity to learn from the experts. Register early as all class are expected to fill to capacity.
The 2011 Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy will be held 10-14 Jan 2011 at the downtown Radisson Hotel located at 215 West South Temple, Salt Lake City, Utah. Registration is $320 before 30 October 2010, thereafter $345. UGA members can use the coupon “SLIG2011” before October 30th for the member pricing of $280. Enter this information in at checkout. All coupons used by members will be verified by membership staff. Registration includes course materials, an orientation breakfast and the Friday night banquet. Evening classes and additional dinner tickets are extra.
Courses for 2011 include:
- American Records and Research: Focusing on Localities with Paula Stuart-Warren, CG
- NEHGS part 1 --New England and New York with D. Joshua Taylor
- Irish Family History Research with David Ouimette, CG
- Research of France and her Former Colonies with Earl Charvet
- Researching in Washington, DC, without Leaving Home with Rick and Pam Sayre, CG, CGL
- Professional Paths and Income in Genealogy with Kory Meyerink, MLS, AG, FUGA
- Internet Tools & Techniques with Barbara Renick
- Producing a Quality Family Narrative with John Philip Colletta, Ph.D., FUGA
- Advanced Methodology with Thomas W. Jones, Ph.D., CG, CGL, FASG, FUGA
- Accreditation and Certification with Apryl Cox, AG and Connie Lenzen, CG
- Problem Solving with Judith Hansen, MLS, AG