Don’t Miss the $99 Early Bird Registration for RootsTech 2011 in Salt Lake City!
- $99 early bird registration (Before January 8, 2011)
- Walking distance from the Family History Library
- February 10-12, 2011
- Salt Palace Convention Center, Salt Lake City, Utah
You have never seen anything quite like this—the first annual RootsTech Conference in Salt Lake City, Utah, will be in a league of its own. From the Community Zone and participant-driven unconferencing discussions to the RootsTech Playground, this conference is going to be ground-breaking and unique. Think major technology creators (Microsoft, Dell, FamilySearch, Ancestry.com, and brightsolid) and technology users (genealogists and family history buffs) coming together in a fun, collaborative environment for three days to learn new, technology-based skills and define the future of family history through technology!
“When the users and creators of technology come together, innovation occurs,” said Jay Verkler, president and CEO of FamilySearch. “RootsTech 2011 will accelerate that innovation through panels, discussion groups, and interactive demonstrations.”
Millions of genealogists use technology daily to help them in their ancestral pursuits. Be one of the thousands of RootsTech 2011 attendees to:
- See firsthand how new and emerging technologies can improve and simplify your activities
- Help influence the future of genealogy
- Learn and share new ways to adapt technologies to genealogy
- Engage in emerging technology demonstrations
- Test innovative new products and services
- Help leading-edge technology providers better understand your needs and how to satisfy them
$99 through January 7, 2011
$150 beginning January 8, 2011
RootsTech is sponsored by Microsoft, Dell, FamilySearch, Brigham Young University, the New England Historic Genealogical Society, brightsolid, Ancestry.com, the Federation of Genealogical Societies, and the National Genealogical Society.