The Mastering Genealogical Proof (MGP) Study Group orientation session is set for Sunday, 2 June 2013 at starting at 8pm Eastern US (New York). If you need a time zone converter, there is a great one located here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
At that time we will meet the following panelists and alternates and practice cycling panelists in and out of the session and over to the DearMYRTLE's YouTube Channel and back. We will also introduce our first homework assignment.
Kathryn Lake Hogan
- Google+ account name:
- Blog or website URL:
- Research expertise (locality or ethnic group):
- Equipment: Mac including OS system or PC - version of Windows
- Preferred web browser
- Genealogy software program you use most frequently
- 200 word bio, with a genealogy slant.
- Recent photo (head shot) minimum 300 dpi
- Letter of commitment to the MGP schedule posted here. Panelists will log in 35 minutes prior to each session.
- Confirm that you have received your copy of Mastering Genealogical Proof by Thomas W. Jones, PhD, CG, CGL, FASG, FUGA.
HERE'S WHAT EVERYONE ELSE CAN DO
- At the time of each MGP Study Group Hangout on Air, go to the "feed" tab of DearMYRTLE's YouTube Channel located here. (You may have to hit the refresh button several times at the appointed hour til the feed goes live.)
- Be prepared to ask questions of the panel by commenting in the DearMYRTLE G+ Genealogy Community located here. (Watch for the post with the graphic for each session's topic.)
FOR MORE INFO
To learn more about DearMYRTLE'S MGP Study Group plans see:
Happy family tree climbing!
Your friend in genealogy.
G+ DearMYRTLE Community
Second Life: Clarise Beaumont