The much heralded Mastering Genealogy Proof (MGP) Study Group begins in 10 days. Here's how you can participate:
1. Obtain your copy of Mastering Genealogical Proof by Thomas W. Jones, Ph. D., CG, CGL, FASG, FUGA from the National Genealogical Society.
2. Read any four of the Reading List articles, locations summarized here:
3. Print out or digitally post the class session schedule located here:
4. WATCH DearMYRTLE's new "VIEWers Guide: Mastering Genealogical Proof Study Group" located here: http://youtu.be/ZSFAJQjn-uo
5. Become familiar with the Google+ Hangouts on Air. Unless you have been designated to JOIN as a panelist, you'll be VIEWing the live "feed" once the event goes live on DearMYRTLE's YouTube Channel located here: http://www.youtube.com/user/DearMYRTLE
6. Become familiar with DearMYRTLE's Genealogy Community on Google+. This is where all may post comments during each week's class session.
7. Rest up, as this study group is going to be a dilly!
FOR FURTHER READING
Happy family tree climbing!
Your friend in genealogy.
G+ DearMYRTLE Community
Second Life: Clarise Beaumont