It's easier than ever to VIEW a live Hangout on Air since each has a specific URL. In fact you can now comment in the same place if you like. Isn't Google+ awesome?!! Here's the link for today's event. We start in about 90 minutes.
A newsy, "across Myrt's desk" event, exploring all types of #genealogy research techniques, challenges, technology and such. Mondays with Myrt is about working together to get around those brick walls, sharing what we’ve learned in a relaxed format.
- Ancestry.com Blog: Honoring Martin Luther King, Jr.
- George Geder's A Community to to Belong
"As an African Ancestored genealogist and family historian I have a need to communicate with folks who are sensitive, learned and entrenched in the African American experience."
- Google Community - why you may want to create one for your family.
- Evernote - the continuing saga
- Google Calendar - Creating one.
- Myrt's report on SLIG - Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy. How do genealogists request documents? See also: Thomas W. Jones, "Focused Versus Diffuse Research," OnBoard 17 (September 2011):17-18
- James Tanners What we bring to our genealogical table
- Cousin Russ - 3 word concept
- Mac genealogy software
- Myrt's taken the jump - MacBook Pro - Where's the delete key? I know it's there, but it is acting like a backspace key, and I do a lot of deleting and backspacing. First world problems.
- EvidenceExplained.com: Citing a live webinar.
- RootsTech 2014 www.RootsTech.com.
Happy family tree climbing!
Your friend in genealogy.
G+ DearMYRTLE Community
Second Life: Clarise Beaumont