Ol' Myrt here just received a note from her friend Marlo Schuldt at Heritage Collector. He writes "GPS Coordinates make it easy to find and share family history." Ol'Myrt thinks this type of project would be a good one for the 3rd Annual Share a Memory Contest.
Webinar Key Points
- Make it easy for you to understand the basics and how to use GPS.
- Acquire GPS coordinates via smart phone, camera, or car navigator.
- Don't have a GPS? Learn how to manually find and attach coordinates to photos taken anywhere in the world using the 'Get GPS' option.
- Learn how to automatically create GPS maps with tags (pointers).
- Print or share a map via PDF.
- Links to several GPS newsletters for your reference.
Thursday, 6 November 2014
9pm Eastern US (New York)
8pm Central US (Chicago)
7pm Mountain US (Denver, Salt Lake City)
6pm Pacific US (Los Angeles)
If you need a time zone converter, this is the one Ol' Myrt uses:
TO VIEW PREVIOUS WEBINARS
Happy family tree climbing!
Your friend in genealogy.
G+ DearMYRTLE Community
Second Life: Clarise Beaumont