So it seems that whilst Ol' Myrt here is out to dinner practically every Wednesday night escorted by Mr. Myrt, one of my very distant cousins hosts a hangout with +Cousin Russ . Who knew?
I've heard by the grapevine that WACKY Wednesday is quite different from Mondays with Myrt hangouts where we talk about anything crossing our genea-desks. WACKY Wednesday is designed to focus on one topic, and one topic alone during the 60 minute session. These are links to a few previous sessions:
- WACKY Wednesday - Cyndi's List with DearMYRTLE
- WACKY Wednesday - Worldwide Indexing Event 2015 with Sweet Sadie
- WACKY Wednesday - PicMonkey with Fräulein Schmidt
- WACKY Wednesday - DiscoverFreedmen Indexing Project with WoNKy WiLMa
- WACKY Wednesday - Responsible Database Management with WoNKy WiLMa
- WACKY Wednesday - Genealogy Podcasts with Extreme Gene's Scott Fisher and Sweet Sadie
- WACKY Wednesday - US Land Entry Files at NARA with Sweet Sadie
- WACKY Wednesday - Swedish Lutheran Records at MyHeritage with Fräulein Schmidt
- WACKY Wednesday - True Lewis' DAR Application Review with Dowager Lady Howard
- WACKY Wednesday - 5 steps for hiring a professional with Fräulein Schmidt
- WACKY Wednesday - Questions & Manners with Sweet Sadie
- WACKY Wednesday - Find a Grave with Pinky
- WACKY Wednesday - Direct, Indirect and Negative Evidence with Carmen Cross
- WACKY Wednesday- HeritageQuest Online with Fräulein Schmidt
- WACKY Wednesday - What IS an Ancestor, anyway? with Cousin Billy
- WACKY Wednesday - Deconstructing Case Studies with Melissa A. Johnson, CG and DearMYRTLE
- and many more!
SEARCH for embedded video posts where all the links and comments are posted: http://bit.ly/MyrtsPrevious
HERE'S HOW TO SUBMIT A SUGGESTION
Use the following Google Form so it's easy for us to aggregate the topic suggestions.
Happy family tree climbing!
Your friend in genealogy.
G+ DearMYRTLE Community
Second Life: Clarise Beaumont
Hangouts: Pay what you want. So it's simple. If you value the work Ol' Myrt, +Cousin Russ and our beloved panelists do week in and week out on your behalf, please:
Check the GeneaWebinars Calendar for exact dates of DearMYRTLE study groups and Hangouts on Air, in addition to over 200 hours of online genealogy classes, webinars and tweetchats from other hosts and presenters in the next 12 months.