So O' Myrt here is taking the hint from her daughters to begin labeling just which side of the family we've inherited things like the precious family jewels. Take a peek at this short video to find out which of several choices really excited one my my daughters.
|IMAGE: Blanche Myrtle (Jackson) Bennett Player|
circa 1963. [You can see why she was a model.]
|IMAGE: Opal ring and earnings rest on the delicately laced linen handkerchief|
that once belonged to our beloved step-mother
Blanche Myrtle (Jackson) Bennett Player. Photo from author's collection.
FOR FURTHER READING
- #30Waysin30Days to SHARE A MEMORY Intro
- #30Waysin30Days to SHARE A MEMORY - JibJab
- #30Waysin30Days to SHARE A MEMORY - Perpetual Family Calendar
- #30Waysin30Days SHARE A MEMORY - Email is so 20th century
- #30Waysin30Days SHARE A MEMORY - 3-Ring Binders
- #30Waysin30Days SHARE A MEMORY - Tweaking that Google Calendar
We also added an Ancestor Calendar to our blog (no living people!)
- #30Waysin30Days Blog Tweak - page tabs and layout
- #30Waysin30Days - Share pics of THEIR parents
- #30Waysin30Days SHARE A MEMORY - Thrill Ride
Your friend in genealogy.
G+ DearMYRTLE Community
Second Life: Clarise Beaumont
Hangouts: Pay what you want. So it's simple. If you value the work Ol' Myrt, +Cousin Russ and our beloved panelists do week in and week out on your behalf, please:
Check the GeneaWebinars Calendar for exact dates of DearMYRTLE study groups and Hangouts on Air, in addition to over 200 hours of online genealogy classes, webinars and tweetchats from other hosts and presenters in the next 12 months.