Oh, yes! The fearless kayakers survived the trip, only managing to get their feet wet. You'll surely want to view this video to see photographic evidence that Ol' Myrt loves ocean kayaking, and took her 3-year-old grandson Tracen out for a spin on the Salt River near Tempe, Arizona.
|IMAGE: 3-year old Tracen and Gramma Pat|
WHY? Just for the fun of it!
FOR FURTHER READING
- #30Waysin30Days to SHARE A MEMORY Intro
- #30Waysin30Days to SHARE A MEMORY - JibJab
- #30Waysin30Days to SHARE A MEMORY - Perpetual Family Calendar
- #30Waysin30Days SHARE A MEMORY - Email is so 20th century
- #30Waysin30Days SHARE A MEMORY - 3-Ring Binders
- #30Waysin30Days SHARE A MEMORY - Tweaking that Google Calendar
We also added an Ancestor Calendar to our blog (no living people!)
- #30Waysin30Days Blog Tweak - page tabs and layout
- #30Waysin30Days - Share pics of THEIR parents
Happy family tree climbing!
Your friend in genealogy.
G+ DearMYRTLE Community
Second Life: Clarise Beaumont
Hangouts: Pay what you want. So it's simple. If you value the work Ol' Myrt, +Cousin Russ and our beloved panelists do week in and week out on your behalf, please:
Check the GeneaWebinars Calendar for exact dates of DearMYRTLE study groups and Hangouts on Air, in addition to over 200 hours of online genealogy classes, webinars and tweetchats from other hosts and presenters in the next 12 months.