Little children have a hard time believing their parents were once little, so how about sharing a picture or two? Share a memory about how Ol' Greta saved their lost parent, or what it was like once their mom learned to swim.
Sometimes the older generation can smooth out the rough edges when something happens like a little one getting his first pair of glasses. If you can share a pic of that little one's mom wearing glasses, the focus can switch to those funny big old-fashioned glasses, and away from the awkwardness of the moment for the little one.
FOR FURTHER READING
- #30Waysin30Days to SHARE A MEMORY Intro
- #30Waysin30Days to SHARE A MEMORY - JibJab
- #30Waysin30Days to SHARE A MEMORY - Perpetual Family Calendar
- #30Waysin30Days SHARE A MEMORY - Email is so 20th century
- #30Waysin30Days SHARE A MEMORY - 3-Ring Binders
- #30Waysin30Days SHARE A MEMORY - Tweaking that Google Calendar
We also added an Ancestor Calendar to our blog (no living people!)
- #30Waysin30Days Blog Tweak - page tabs and layout
Your friend in genealogy.
G+ DearMYRTLE Community
Second Life: Clarise Beaumont
Hangouts: Pay what you want. So it's simple. If you value the work Ol' Myrt, +Cousin Russ and our beloved panelists do week in and week out on your behalf, please:
Check the GeneaWebinars Calendar for exact dates of DearMYRTLE study groups and Hangouts on Air, in addition to over 200 hours of online genealogy classes, webinars and tweetchats from other hosts and presenters in the next 12 months.