We now have our 3rd Winter Genealogy Getaway scheduled.
Full details are available on the CruiseEverything website at http://www.cecruisegroups.com/genealogy-cruise-2014.html.
There is a new video about the genealogy cruises, and a link to a few pictures from the past, plus, of course, a link to the upcoming cruise. Check it out!
The Silhouette is a lovely 5-star ship, and Celebrity treats us very well. We will:
- Leave Fort Lauderdale on Sunday afternoon.
- Monday and Tuesday morning we will be at sea.
- Tuesday afternoon we’ll arrive in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Wednesday we’ll spend the day in Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
- Thursday in Phillipsburg, St. Maarten.
- Friday and Saturday we'll spend all day at sea.
- Arrive back in Fort Lauderdale on Sunday morning.
Any questions, contact Herb at CruiseEverything (239)275-1717 for more details. Celebrity has offered some early booking amenities (shipboard credit, basic beverage package, in-cabin internet access, or prepaid gratuities) available until the end of October. The deposit to hold your space is $250 per person, with final payment due 1 December 2016.
We look forward to seeing you again. Any questions on the genealogy portion of the trip, contact us at GenCruise@gmail.com.