Due to the death of her grandson and another grandfather in the immediate family, DearMYRTLE has suspended publication of her Finally Get Organized! Checklists. It seems it's all I can do to host a hangout.
This is where DearMYRTLE will gather all the weekly checklists, with a hyperlink to the original posts. Join in at any time. You know you need to FINALLY Get Organized!
What my DearREADERS are saying:
- Andrew Hatchett via G+ writes "Glad to see this! I always thought this was one on the best series you've done."
- Bonnie Smith via Facebook writes: "I am so happy you are doing this!!!!!! or should I say WE are doing this LOL...... Thank You!"
- Mary Cooper via Facebook writes "I started reorganizing from files to binders 3 years ago from your 2011 blog. I can find my paper documents so much easier. I am now in the process of reorganizing my computer files. I also just updated my iMac from Snow Leopard to Yosemite. Got my iCloud and Time Machine working with the backups. Next is updating Dropbox when I am satisfied with the computer reorganization. I am so looking forward in learning from all of you. Count me in."
- ANNOUNCING: Finally Get Organized! 2016 Weekly Checklists
- FINALLY Get Organized! Participant Badges
- FINALLY Get Organized! Monthly Awards
- FINALLY Get Organized! One place to look for all checklists (right here!)
- FINALLY Get Organized! My desk is ready, is yours?
- FINALLY Get Organized! 3rd-9th Jan 2016 Checklist
- FINALLY Get Organized! 10th-16th Jan 2016 Checklist
- FINALLY Get Organized!17th-23rd Jan Checklist
- FINALLY Get Organized! 24th-31st Jan Checklist
- Jan 2016 Participation Form
- Have you finished up the January checklists?
- And the winner is DebbieB! (Congrats to our January Checklist participant!)
- FINALLY Get Organized! 1st-6th Feb Checklist
- FINALLY Get Organized! 7th-13 Feb Checklist
- FINALLY Get Organized! 14th-20th Feb Checklist
- FINALLY Get Organized! 21st-27th Feb Checklist
- Feb 2016 Participation Form (Ol' Myrt wants to hear about your experiences!)