Yesterday's lively Mondays with Myrt Workshop Webinar is now in the archives for your review. Gosh, I guess you could say the joint was jumpin'. We mention Google Plus Hangouts, Evidentia and discuss Lulu.com as a print on demand service for both full-color and black and white publications.
Links we mention include:
- Tech for Genealogists G+ Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117080274196807817033
- Russ' step-by-step blog post about creating a new citation template in Evidentia:https://worthy2be.wordpress.com/2013/02/03/evidentiacreate-a-new-citation-template/
- Fast Stone Capture --- faststone.org $$$
- Snagit by TechSmith (for screen captures as demoed) http://www.techsmith.com/snagit.html
- Most people with Microsoft Office software don't know they have Snipping tool - Just go down to your windows icon. [For 2010 Office], click on it and type in Snip.
Happy family tree climbing!
Your friend in genealogy.
G+ DearMYRTLE Community
Second Life: Clarise Beaumont