In addition to the marvelous cafeteria style offerings in the exhibit hall, RootsTech 2014 will feature catered lunches for special learning experiences. As with other national genealogy conferences, each catered lunch requires an additional participation fee. Here's the lineup:
Thursday, Feb 6, 2013
- FindMyPast Lunch, Back to the Future with FindMyPast.com featuring Elaine Collins and D. Joshua Taylor.
- FamilySearch Lunch, With Dramatically Changing Technologies, What MUST NOT CHANGE! featuring David Rencher, Chief Genealogical Officer, FamilySearch.org.
Friday, February 7, 2014
- Federation of Genealogical Societies (FGS) Lunch, Agents of Change: Genealogy Societies Today featuring Kris Rzeoczynski, VP of Membership, FGS
- MyHeritage Lunch, MyHeritage: The Next Frontier featuring Mike Mallin, Chief Product Officer, MyHeritage
Saturday, February 8, 2014
- New England Historic Genealogical Society (NEHGS) Lunch What's New In Family History Research at NEGHS, AmericanAncestors.org
- Ancestry.com Lunch, Get to Know Our Family To Learn Even More About Your Own, Ancestry.com Panel
FOR MORE INFO
Your friend in genealogy.
G+ DearMYRTLE Community
Second Life: Clarise Beaumont