Just as long distance runners prepare, +Cousin Russ and Ol' Myrt here are looking for ways to prepare for our 24-hour GeneaSleepOver in support of the FamilySearch Worldwide Indexing Event. Thankfully, the US National Archives has a suggestion:
|IMAGE: Public Domain|
So a high protein diet in on the docket. We will also have healthy snacks and plenty of water to keep us going.
What can YOU do to prepare for the GeneaSleepOver? Well here are a few suggestions:
24 hour Hangout on Air
Sunday, 20 July - Monday, 21 July 2014
beginning at 6pm Mountain Time (Denver)
- Register with FamilySearch Indexing at: https://familysearch.org/indexing/
- Commit to submitting at least one batch during the 24-hour period of the event.
- JOIN the panel, VIEW and COMMENT during DearMYRTLE's GeneaSleepover.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GeneaSleepover
- JOIN the panel, VIEW and COMMENT over on Google+ here: http://www.tinyurl.com/MyrtsNext
- You could simply VIEW the first 8 hours of the GeneaSleepover right here in DearMYRTLE's Blog:
Happy family tree climbing!
Your friend in genealogy.
G+ DearMYRTLE Community
Second Life: Clarise Beaumont