We added an automatic service a week ago, and we have noticed how closed captioning facilitates greater interaction during our live virtual events. Members of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing community no longer need to wait to view our recordings on YouTube with it's free CC option.
- Free options within Zoom for CC and language translation.
- How Zoom's API script can activate automatic live CC and language translation with a third party service.
- Orienting presenters and panelists.
- Orienting Deaf and Hard of Hearing participants.
- The advisability of activating CC and language translation in an open or closed registration for Zoom Meetings and Zoom Webinars.
Tuesday, 30 June 2020
If you need a time zone converter, this is the one I recommend:
If your society is considering how to begin hosting virtual events, DearMYRTLE's You, Too, Can Zoom video will describe the Zoom service, without the CC option.
Your friend in genealogy