We advertised this WACKY Wednesday by saying we'd "share tricks of the trade." As such we dove quickly into demos and discussions about:
- what to do if you don't have MS Excel and someone sends you a file to review.
- general orientation to Google Drive
- uploading the file to Google Drive
- copy & paste a citation form to your document using Snagit
- running all eligible ancestors through one database at a time, so it's the same citation, just change the fill-in-the-blank parts
- The SCARY part - Myrt wanted to import an entire Google Sheet, not just one tab into an existing Google Sheet (YAY! It works!)
Your friend in genealogy