This just in:
Diane Bush writes "Loved this mini-journal idea. Looks so easy and quick. Cannot wait to make one."
My daughter Stacey has been begging me for years to make videos to identify who these cool things belong to.
The video is an important element, as my children and grandchildren cannot come to explore the old steamer stunk because of the Covid-19 guidelines for isolation. So the video each will will show the heirloom and explore the story by opening the journal as if they were here in person.
52 THINGS Compendium
52 THINGS: To polish or not to polish
52 THINGS: Secret compartment #1
52 THINGS: Tour of the Steamer Trunk
52 THINGS: Grandma Frances's Hand Mirror The LRHG said she “loves this!” And that she’s glad I don’t check out her ears! THAT’S what I want — reactions from the grandchildren to these precious ancestral anecdotes and artifacts. 🤗
- Directions: 3 Envelope Journal Challenge
- After viewing this video, my 16 year old grandson Tannon texted saying "I can hardly wait till Covid is over so I can come and explore the old steamer trunk!"
- Hearts Journal - The Red Jewelry Box, Inside Cover and Spine (12:12 video)
- Hearts Journal - Adding Pages (9:47 video)
- Hearts Journal - Two Valentine Tuck Spots (19:05 video)
Your friend in genealogy